Monday, September 1, 2008

Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

This is my home sweet home :)

Google Earth stolen map..hahaha


Salam Ramadhan to all..the month i've been missing.. :) Lets all together of us cherish the month..tingkatkan amal.. terawikh! berpuasa.. and please dun skip any if it wasn't needed..please2.. i still dun understand why this certain PEOPLE need to..haish..what I miss the most right now is Kelantan's food..any kueh2..i want to go back home..and taste all of em.. heee :D Anyway this is an invitation for my frens around Kota bharu or Kelantan.. do visit my house for Hari Raya.. i got the map and my house pic up there.. I'll be waiting!!And we can do dis from house to house tour :D Happy Fasting people!May ALLAHs blessing be upon you and your family in the holy month of Ramadhan :)

p/s - Tiada hari seindah JUMAAT, Tiada kata seindah ZIKIR, Tiada ibadah seindah SOLAT, Tiada bulan seindah RAMADHAN :)

1 comment:

Asraff Ruslan said...

ada mase bleh la singgah kat umah ayeem kan.......
x penah lg smpai kelantan nie......
boleh ayeem bw jalan2 kan......
hehehehehe......