Sunday, October 12, 2008

Guys..I won't Date

1) Perverts, Perverts, Perverts
Ok, i know guys cudn't run away from thinking about sex. Sex thinking and boy are like twins that never can be seperated from their birth to their death. Natural Bronte..Normal I sed.I don't care what you guys think of me or other girls..just, keep it to urself!Please don't step over the limit of talking and beware of your act!Show some respect!Don't you ever think you can easily touch me except you are someone to me! Get my attention,get to knoe me, prove you love me, marry me and you can talk and do what ever you want!Don't just be a dickhead!

2) Smokers who smoke in front of people
You want to be dead earlier than me, go ahead!Just don't drag me with you!Smoke with your friends, smoke outside my house, I don't care...just makesure you are far-far away from me!I don't want to end up in the clinic..inhaled once again..I can't even stand the smell of the smoke from the 2nd party shirt.. how i can live my life with this type of guys?

3)Sweet talkers and Liars
Cakap tak serupa bikin.What I got only promises and lies..Janji tinggal janji!More than words is all I need!Enough said!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just droppin by..

Anonymous said...

pergh.....
kritikal btol anda ni

Anonymous said...

terase aku...

Parchy said...

go go~

Anonymous said...

wow! me.. me.. im dat perfect guy.. haha!
i tot all these were beyond you now..



sape aku?
nyehnyeh!