Tuesday, July 29, 2008

About me?

What i think about me;

Emotional.Overreacted.Dramatic.Grumpy.Snubbish.Egoistic.Hot-tempered.Sacrastic.Stub-born.Manje.Mengade-ngade.Malas.Rude.Materialistic.Spoilt-brat.Freak.Dependant.Defensive.Moody.Conservative.Clumsy.Critical thinker.Obsessive.Sensitive.Annoying.PSYCHO :)

This is what i wrote in the 'about me' friendster section (owh how i HATE friendster!). And i think it's so describing me.What do u think?

p/s - I'm on my aim to turn my blog into a friendster testimonials/comments place.because i HATE friendster!Hahahaha~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hate frenster?naper?rase cm tau jer naper..hahah..xkesah ape bende pon ko..tp ko ttp cool ok..i i like the way u are..sebab best borak ngn ko!hahaha

Ija said...

Emotional.Overreacted.Dramatic.
Grumpy.Snubbish.Egoistic.Hot-tempered.
Sacrastic.Stub-born.Manje.
Mengade-ngade.Malas.Rude.
Materialistic.Spoilt-brat.Freak.
Dependant.Defensive.Moody.
Conservative.Clumsy.Critical thinker.Obsessive.Sensitive.Annoying.
PSYCHO <---all totally right =D

i just wonder why she isn't freaky yet hahaha

Asraff Ruslan said...

ayeem world.....
itulah hakikat sbnrnye.....
hehehehehe.......

Joan^Of^Arc said...

kaydee sentiasa mengiyakan..cess~ takmo bagi tumpang bilik nantih convo..majuk2..haha..kiddin'!