Friday, July 18, 2008

Don't,Don't,Don't!Don'ts!

Ppl I miss :)


Just a short commerical,not actually a commercial, just a pause in between of the Bandung stories. I went to KLCC yesterday.My main agenda was to exchange the Bandung's pictures with two of my friend, Fariza and Ayesha. I was the first to arrive so I went to hang out at my favourite spot,Kinokuniya for some book readings :) I sat on the floor between the book racks, after a while a salesgirl came and told me,"Please DON'T sit on the floor,if you want to read please go to the bench area." Ok, i'd tried to find an empty bench but all seemed non-evacuated. Alas, i still sat on the floor but just next to the bench.Aish!After done exchanging the pictures, I'd decided to go for a window-shopping with Ayesha.I met a few familiar faces, Aishah,Ron and also my TKC exschoolmate, Liyana Yasmin.I just thought KLCC is a perfect place for the tv show 'Jejak Kasih' as I'll meet the most non-expected person there.I had too much stupid and sickening memories of people in KLCC anyway.Back to the story. After a few shops of window-ing i met with Emma, Balqis and Zarith on my way. So, i stopped by, started to hug and kiss them.(4 years of silence..lame tuh!). And yet after a while, a security guard came and said "Please DON'T gather here, you are blocking the way."Ok, so, we went to KFC nearby for the long talk.Then, I went to perform my Asar prayer.During the make-up time in the surau my friends blurted something that made me giggle.Another security guard came to me and asked me "Please DON'T make noise.Be quite."Haha, Ok, another warning! :P~ So, I went outside to finish up my laugh.Lastly, I made up my mind to shop for a few blouse as megasale is still on. I went to TOPSHOP to have a look.Without an intention i leaned on a mannequin near me and yes, another salesgirl came and warned me "Please DON'T lean on the mannequin".Ok, that's it.Four warning for four hours outing.Owh anyway i managed to spend my RM200 at topshop that day.Great job Ayeem!I shud remind myself, DON'T spend too much moneyshopping!hahahaI just realize there a many DOs and DON'Ts in this life. A lot of them are man made.heh and I always get the DON'Ts!Maybe it's just me, the DON'T care type of person, or maybe i'm just born to be a rules braker? Haish. No, ayeem budak baek kan?Hahaha

maturity?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss them too=)
lame xjumpe

frhyh said...

whaa..
i'm soo jeles..
i'm stucked in seremban, with loads of books to read..
ergh!!
nak shoping jugek!!

Joan^Of^Arc said...

jom jom sume turun cinot's wed :D