Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bandung Part I : Donuts


yep, yep donuts make me do-nuts :D


What I regonized about Indonesia is DONUTS.When I first arrived in Bandung, I could see donuts and coffee retailers everywhere; from Dunkin Donuts to J.CO Donuts. Even, there are also donuts sales in Pasar Baru!I was a lil envious as in Malaysia we don't have such.I do love donuts so much but in Ipoh i can only get Big Apple Donut, neither Dunkins nor J.COs. At arriving we went to Cihampelas Walk to get a taste of the donuts :) We stopped by at J.CO Donuts to have a bite :P~J.Co is the fastest growing donut & coffee chain in South-East Asia. As of May 2008, J.CO operates 38 outlets through out Southeast-Asian countries namely Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore. The company planned to expand its chain in the Philippines in mid 2008. I've tried J.CO Donuts earlier in Malaysia before. I've went to both of their franchise in Malaysia; in Pavillion KL and Sunway Pyramid, but to eat the J.CO Donut at its originate country was my first time experience, and it was like being in donuts heaven :)


p/s- www.jcodonuts.com/ get a peek of my fav donuts and webie :)

No comments: