Saturday, August 30, 2008

Avril Lavigne live in Malaysia


Heh..of course i didn't go..dis was only sumthing in my dream...someone, giving me a free VIP ticket maybe..or maybe a concert date.. maybe..ayeem,STOP... too much imagination!You'll never get one!Well, i used to like Avril a lot back then in school..what?6 years ago? :) Few of my frens said they'll remember me when they heard any Avril's..kan kerel kan?kan ude kan?kan?Sometimes i do wonder why...Concerts in Malaysia always gonna be a controversial one right?But THEY had no good reasons to ban this. To be frank, our authorities might be too strict, but not really unreasonable.There will never be a definite right or wrong for having these concerts… different people will share different point of view in the end. I just hope that people are allowed to make our choices… it’s the basic freedom.Haha ;) Avril’s concert only once in a few years (perhaps once in a lifetime) in Malaysia.and I MISSED it..due to CONSTRAINTS..and CONSTRAINTS... and more CONSTRAINTS..


p/s- I dun think Avril is sexy..She dun even haf the BODY..hahahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ayeem, kalo byk sgt kontroversi nk wat concert avril kan, ko je laa g buat concert..heheh..yup..avril reminds me of U..aku xtau naper..