Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Playlist

My winamp playlist...the songs that i keep shuffling on my computer's speakers..here the list by 08/08/08..my fav..songs that made i cry, the songs that made laugh, the songs that made me sings, the songs that made me dance :D
Boys Like Girls - Thunder (Acoustic version)
Chris Daughtry - What About Now
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
David Cook - Time Of My Life
Delta Goodrem - In This Life
Finger Eleven - Paralyzer
Flyleaf - All Around Me
Gavin DeGraw - In Love With A Girl
Gavin Rossdale - Love Remains the Same
Kate Perry - I Kissed A Girl
India Arie - The Heart Of The Matter
Jason Mraz - Lucky (feat. Colbie Caillat)
Buckcherry - Sorry
Yael Naim - New Soul
The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
Rihanna - Disturbia
Rihanna - Take A Bow
The Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up
Paramore - That's What You Get
Sara Bareilles - Bottle It Up
Incubus - I Miss You ( Acoustic)
Jesse McCartney - Leavin'
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
John Mayer - Say
Jonas Brothers - Burnin' Up
Jordin Sparks - One Step At A Time
The Last Goodnight - Stay Beautiful
Leona Lewis - Better In Time
Lifehouse - Whatever It Takes
Lily Allen - Smile
Mariah Carey - Bye, Bye
Marie Digby - Say It Again
Maroon 5 - If I Never See Your Face Again (feat Rihanna)
Miley Cyrus - Seven Things
Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful Of Sunshine
New Kids On The Block - Summertime
Panic At The Disco - Nine In The Afternoon
Seether - Rise Above This
Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You
Duffy - Mercy
Colbie Caillat - Realize
Colbie Caillat - The Little Things
Natasha Bedingfield - Soulmate
Panic At The Disco - Nine In The Afternoon
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down
Avenged Sevenfold - Dear God
3 Doors Down - It's Not My Time
Danity Kane - Damaged
p/s - I dreamt of being a DJ pulak and having my own radio station..wth? paddy, join? :P~

No comments: