Sunday, August 10, 2008

Boys + Girls = No Friends ?

Ok, i have this problem..all my friendship with guys always, yup always came to an end.. I dunno if boy and girl friendship really works.. well, especially for me.. like my bestfriends, guys bestfriends will come to this stupid-stupid conflicts..as example;

Mr A and I..He said we are bestfriends. We really were, till I started to have feelings for him. Then the problem came. He realized that. Maybe he was afraid because he didn't any feeling for me so he ran away.. And the ignorance started.. The end of a friendship.. I barely know him nowdays. Maybe we are just a stanger now. Maybe we can't even be friends; FOREVER!

Oh, so then here came Mr B..We are bestfriends, he said. Yup, we really were, till he started to have feeling for me..and I didn't! OK, we could really be friends, I woudn't run away. But he couldn't. Maybe to look at me and to talk to me without hiding that feeling was something.. something really hard to do. So he ran away. The second ignorance started again...

Then, Mr C came in to save the day. Bestfriends who had feeling for each other :) we had the same interest, we did the same things, we loved the same meals, we even finished each other words!So we decided to start dating!To involved feelings in friendships is what i always wish for; my boyfriend as my bestfriend. But he couldn't maybe. I was still swearing and cursing like no other his friends' girlfriends. I still liked to hang around with him commenting about other girls' butt. I didn't like him to call me darling or baby or honey as that wasn't what he called me before. I always wanted to join him and his friends activities. Where he found annoying!I wanted to tell him stories about other guys i was flirting with. But he couldn't accept it...Then it's over; both, the relationship and friendship. He said we still can be friends but the fact, he is ignoring me...

Last but not least, Mr D...we didn't had feeling for each other..But the friendships kept people talking. My 'the one' thinks it was not appropriate and his 'the one' can not approve it.So, without futher a due it's over... one more ignorance to deal with :D

p/s - When I watched Made of Honour.. I always imagine my boyfriend as my bestfriend..Maybe I am too OVERROMANTICIZING; yerp, another way to push the love away :P~

2 comments:

Raieza Hanim R said...

Tak lah Ayeem.
I totally agree and totally found those situations are and actually were true!

Boys & girls could not be bestfriends after all. It's either the guy, the girl or even the 3rd party like you mentioned in your case of scenarios.

Sigh.
And I thought bestfriends SHOULD understand each others' feelings. Aren't they? But it turned out that they were the ones who didn't.
Hey blame it on me too.

LOL.
Nice post! I loike :)

Ainul Hafiz said...

Hurmm... I think for Boys & Girls who are bestfriends is ok, as long as neither of them has feelings towards the opposite.

Bestfriends being couples, eventhough they do share the same interests, I don't think it works out as there are differences of comfort zone in being a friend and being a lover. Plus when they 'dissolve', it is hard to accept the fact that they are 'bestfriends'.

It is best for friends to remain friends. But if friends turn into lovers, there ain't any assuarance on where it shall go.