Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bocca della Verità



Have you ever try to waste your 40 cents feeding that mouth? I did.. I was bored, trying to find out new things to update my blog... So Chepah and me decided to have that lying-detector-mouth-of- truth-electronic-coin-operated-machine to read our palms...just trying to predict the future that obviusly we CAN'T.. We shouldn't belive what was written on the result paper but we were just having fun (of course!).. And here what that Mouth of Truth told about me... :D

You have a strong constitution and can work hard (Oh No!so-not-me!)

You enjoy excellent health although you often abuse it (Any comment?!Haha ok, i eat, sleep, exercise not WELL, i admit that)

You are unparalled where precision logic and analysis are concerned (Hurm..what did he mean anyway?..couldn't understand what he trying to say here..what the hell?)

You are sometimes over idealistic and you should learn to be more cautious to avoid dissapoinment (erks, kantoi!that is so true!)

You might have an accident but there should be no serious consequences (Accident and me are fate to be together..hell, I AM clumsy!)

Someone will try to exploit your feelings to their own advantage (Sapekah?Hello?Anyone? Who is this real mo-fo..please stand up! Cam mau ngaku jek :P~)

p/s - I have good rating on my life, love, and luck (hurmm yeke? yeke?i wonder...)

5 comments:

Ija said...

uh, that thing is soooo hideous i cant bring myself to put my hand into it...mane la tau nnti kne mkn tangan tu haha =p

neway, those things it said about ayeem: sooooo not true!

Joan^Of^Arc said...

haish true laa..aku rase maybe my palm lines asyik berubah2..hahaha.

neway, kaydee..it's true according to the legend that mouth do eat people's hand but just LIAR's hand!

Anonymous said...

mende nih lah yg tetibe menjerit hampir membwat aku hilang cool di depan ex aku.....
smpi skrg aku trauma ngan mende nih.....
bahaya dowh mende nih.....
jgn dekat,hahaha

Joan^Of^Arc said...

pathetic kot2 sbb mende nih la ex ko tinggalkan ko kot?

Anonymous said...

fugly is the word..