Monday, August 11, 2008

Petronas Oh Petronas :D


To work with Petronas or NOT to work with Petronas? Well, i dunno, i really can't decide. I'm not a successful student for sure but someone said i just shud try my best in everything i do ( I'm hoping he did so :D).. But Rezeki kan..everything is from HIM, the All-Mighty :D Help! i need some motivation, i need my confidence back!

What I think about my PETRONAS tests?

Writing test? An essay..My extracuricular activities that can assists me with my job? Haiyaa? What actually activity in UTP i really involved with? I really can't remember! All I know.. I dooz off all the time, doing nothing or just having fun with my friends :P~ Ok, I just remember.. i once involved with the convofair..what? 3 years ago.. I designed that colourful weird commitee shirts and MPP stole some of my designs for MPP shirts! (I hate them for that!) I couldn't remember such things that so i just wrote craps!and again craps!yeah craps!Oh hopefully the HRs people believe my CRAPS!

Ability test? I'm sure the HRs know I AM not ABLE. We are the first who had to do this online, some sort of guinea pig i think :D We have these practice questions and example questions where we can review the marks. From all of those quetions my average scores is 2 out of 10!And we had the timing for the real test. Out of 60 questions (I think, I couldn't remember :P) i only managed to answer 20 of them and that 20 questions were only my randomly guess! I'm not confident that any of my answers was right! Hahahaha :D The-not-able-ayeem!

OPQ (Online Personal Questionnaire) kot? I'm not sure..hehe..how should i know my answers are consistent or not? I myself too don't understand myself. I have this personality conflicts since I was small. Some people said I'm COMPLICATED to understand and to predict. Some people said my personality changes from time to time. At time I can be like this, at time I can be like dat! Some people said I have split personality. I think? I dunno what I think.. i think they are all true.. I am what people said I am :D..malas nak argue actually, karang emo! :P~

The Interview...coming... I still dunno what to wear and I think I shud go for my formal-wearings shopping.. amende tah? (tak sedar pokai!) Have to find a blazer of course..Anyone teman?I also haven't done my resumes and I left my certificates at Hanim's.. I really messed up am I?Haish~!Nemmind, I bet my turn gonna be among the last as my result is among the worst.. procrastination! hehe..well people pray for me..the hopes, the wishs, the lucks, the prayers are everything i NEED!

p/s- Oh PETRONAS, please hired me! I really can't resist the DEBT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

menatang ape ko merepek tu?ada ke?RM100k??pergh.hebat giler petronas.duit mau.minyak lagi mau naik.hydofuel.

Ija said...

ader byk pros n cons jd dak utp...

1. jd cam lembu kne tarik idung je..ikut je ape pet ckp, kne contract la katakan...

2. ada la dpt duet bln2 masa blaja, keje stabil n sng etc.

3. the pride of being pet skoler still ada even dah xde skoler n dah keje ~__~

4. dan byk lg yg mls aku nk sebut...

Anonymous said...

can you pass me the Petronas site for Aptitude/Ability Test ?