Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Brushes

Today, i tried to pile up and load different brushes in adobe photoshop to made a 400x100 canvas effect tag. I wasted my whole day downloading different .abr files from the internet and the best webie i cud find the best brushes is http://www.brusheezy.com/ (try it!). I dun really have that talent to make my own brushes using adobe illustrator, so it's better for me just to use those brushes i've already downloaded from the internet. :) haha..senang-cepat-mudah! Tho there are many complicated brushes to download i just picked the cute ones as i'm just a newbie in this. Unfortunately my trial to make a chantek tag turned into disaster and emi did laugh out at it. I tried again but again but still, it looked hideous!But, i still dun have the shame to promote my bad artwork here, in my blog..So, here goes my-'art'work-i-did-when-i-was-so-bored..any comment will do..positive or negative i just dun care!trying to improve myself with the talent that i lacked of..and do compare mine with emi's...*sigh*..

my first attempt :)


my second attempt :)

emi's ; trying to promote me ;)


p/s - creative??? so-not-me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so not true. emi tak gelak pon. huhuhu... nice work ayeem. kire orait ler tuh nak compare with mine mase study dulu. my art work kene toss in the bakul sampah by my damn creative lecturer. wakakaka

Anonymous said...

who's trying to promote who?
is that emi who lives in penang?do i know her?
its nice to see you can design. be my designer then!
Hope to see you soon in KL.daa~

Joan^Of^Arc said...

of course u know her :D see ya too! daaa~

Raieza Hanim R said...

ayeem! creative gila kott.

Ija said...

nice artwork...at least ko tau nk wat camne, kira ok la =p

Unknown said...

nak belaja photoshop ngan kakak~~~