Monday, June 23, 2008

Haircut


Just got my haircut..a new one.. because i'm really sick of my long-long hair..it has been half a year i didn't do anything to it...and it has been a few months i didn't care about my looks and appearances...the hair dresser said it will be a lost to cut my chantek long original wavy hair..but who cares??..he used to loved it too and he ended up chasing for the rebonded one...yeah, too much sweet words!I even suffered hair lost because of that...3 years of stressed!So, by cutting my hair short is a way to get rid of all my trauma...that hairdresser told me..yeah, i wish for that trauma to be gone..i really wish...back to basic..to ayeem-who-never-keep-her-hair-long-before!


p/s- next; facial treatment n make over class...hahahaha leisure!

8 comments:

k.muhaimin omar said...

potong rambut tu..hahahaha..!!

Muhajirah said...

wahwah.ayeem pun ade blog.baru tau.huhu.nk link eh?tq

Joan^Of^Arc said...

milo, cant access ur blog..lock la..gimme the pass oret?

Muhajirah said...

nak email! tq :) kene acess by email.and any fightersz yg came across this msg yg nk acess, tinggalkan lah email di mane2 ye. huhu.fightersz allowed :)

Joan^Of^Arc said...

the_arethusa@yahoo.com heh i just left it here..okay kah? :D

Ija said...

i cut my hair too...really short =p

tp skrg susah nk ikat...rasa nyesal lak ~__~

khairil m arif rashid said...

i used to keep long hair too.. haha..
sampai sume org serabut tengok...
something happened, so i decided to give i a cut.. so.. jadi la pendek.. then something happened lagik.. aku botak trus.....

then a fren of mine told me.. each time my hairstyle changes, my attitude also changed.. i dont really know what she meant.. never really asked her anyways...

we will never notice that we've changed.. but people around us do..

so ayeem.. this haircut.. do you think u'll change? :)

Joan^Of^Arc said...

i'll change..to be happier than before.. (i guess) :)