Monday, June 30, 2008

Old friends, New comebacks


After so much things happened to me lately, i realized, i gained a lot especially in my social circles. Old friends, people i left for few years suddenly pop-up in front of me. People i used to let go and sacrifice during my social retreat years suddenly came back into my life. :) I'm flattered..I was just like waking up from my very long-long sleep. to realize how friendship means so much to me..to know which REAL friends are there through thick and thin.. to start trusting people back.. to gain back my social confidence.. I have learned a lot!Thank you for always be there friends :)
p/s- F.L.O.W.E.R (Friendships Like Ours Will Eternally Remain)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

as friends no matter how long u leave them.. just one call/sms then 'SNAP!' we'll come to u. i guess so.

kalo yg dah kawen cite lain la kot :D

Joan^Of^Arc said...

there r 'frens' who IGNORED call/sms.. :)

Unknown said...

true friends don't :D

khairil m arif rashid said...

i agree with mr r. symsul amin..
:)