Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pantai Irama Bachok



I have always loved the beach. The smell of the salty water, the wind in my face, the gentle roar of the waves all combine to create a sense of peace and calm.Play in the sand; splash in the water; get dirty; get wet. It’s hard for me to put into words why I like the beach so much. Everything about it is renewing for me, almost like therapy...Beach Therapy..The waves are like sweeping away all my sorrow.In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is the story of the earth. :) The waves of the sea...Help me get back to me!



Lucky me, i found 5 bucks note on the beach :P~


"Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone"



"As the ocean is never full of water, so is the heart never full of love"

p/s - a house by the beach; i wish....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahaha! so u've been travelling.. alot!

good to hear.. good to see..

i wish i had yor camera.. ke ekau edit ngn photoshop.. lawa je..

Joan^Of^Arc said...

:) gud photo..gud editing ;) tuh je