Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Puisi

I snoozed off in my tears. I woke up still in cry. But I turned around and I smiled. :) I got a few short-message-services. I read. I laughed. A poem to be exact and like this, part of it sounds…


Setelah, beberapa purnama, Tergamam ku seketika seolah tersentak dari lama tidurku.Kau hadir kembali, jiwaku beronak keceriaan,Bunga-bunga mekar kembali,Burung-burung berkicauan gembira, Mentari muncul memancar sinar…


Ewah!..never read such things..funny..it did made me laugh! Thank you. I do really appreciate it…Thank you for your help.. Thank you for your support.. Thank you for making me laugh :)

p/s - Aku tidak tahu berpuitis. Maafkan aku :P~

6 comments:

eMi said...

uish.. saper yg sungguh jiwang itu? hebat~

Joan^Of^Arc said...

;) M.I.S.T.E.R.I i surrounded by weird people... weird..weird..people :)

Anonymous said...

warrrghhh!!!tidaaakk!!
aku nak msg tu!send2!

Ija said...

jiwangnye sampai aku tapaham ape msg dia hahahha

Unknown said...

WOW!~~ poem makes u laugh~~ muahahak

khairil m arif rashid said...

pergh.. meleleh gile..
dasat.. bleh ganti samad said nih..
:P