Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shoes!Shoes!Shoes!

Let me tell you, i am a shoe addict :) everytime i went out for a shopping spree i will look out for shoes! and shoes is always my priority when i have money to spend...it's been a few months i didn't go for shoes hunting..but i still have a long list of shoes i want :) hunting for shoes is like hunting for your partner..you want to find a pair of shoes who fit you..comfortable to wear ..and look good on you..something that can match your wearings..and always support also protect you from dirt and harm..same like our partner! Frankly, i'm so into guys with shoes :D sport shoes especially!I also judge people thru shoes.. like me, i'm always end up with complicated and gonna-hurt-my-feet shoes...my mom called it, the shoes that eat my feet..that's why i always keep plaster or bandage in my bag :P~ same with my love life..it's always complicated and hurts and it eats my heart inside!Looking at other people..people who likes to wear other people's shoes are like to steal other people's property..even girlfrens/boyfrens! They are more interested with other people property instead of theirs even it dun match them (i know one!). And people who don't care what shoes they are wearing are people who dun care about their life...like..anything will do..i-dun-care-if-i-look-stupid!Sandals and flip flops are for simple people...they are more open minded people(i think!).One more thing..people can look at your shoes and they can comment about it!OK, enough comparing shoes with life!


I dun wear heels..because i had problem with it...maybe i'm too clumsy or maybe i'm not that stable.. I still remember i slipped off in front Dato' Sharizat Jalil during my graduation night certificate giving due to my high heels. Yeah, of course people laughed at me and since then i rarely wear one.Thank you high heels!I did wear heels during my internship a year ago but only in my office. I went to work in flip flops and changed them after that :P~ somehow high heels will hurt my ankle badly, so i dun really prefer them tho i am short!If the shoe fit then wear it!If it doesnt why we must change the feet?If you find someone who fit you, love him/her..If he/she doesn't fit you..why you have to change yourself?

My list of wanted shoes start with this shoe ;


I saw this shoe in Jaya Jusco Ipoh a few months ago. I've done collecting RM210 for the shoes :) yeay!This is a santa cruz Crocs shoes coloured with white/lapis pat. This laid back shoe provide casual beach style. I'm loving it!I just love slip-on canvas shoes!

This is my second crave..heh :) uppity-rhino red by marc ecko :D i saw this shoe in Sunway pyramid when i was window shopping with Alin.. I really love the rhinestone accented forefoot strap and rubber outsole. Suke..suke..suke..!mau..mau..mau!

p/s- How about living in ayeem's shoe for a day?

17 comments:

Ija said...

errr

cari kasut cam cari pakwe?

kasut = pakwe?

hmmmmm...(-___-")

Joan^Of^Arc said...

the type of shoe mirror the type of guy im looking for..i guess soh :D

Anonymous said...

well,ok gak cari kasut nie.kalau nk murah and sedap pakai,aku leh kasik ko.foc.trompah.made in mesia.multi-purpose.

Joan^Of^Arc said...

no thanks..if ko leh bagik yg atas tuh i dun mind..size 5 please?

khairil m arif rashid said...

heheh..
girls and shoes are inseparable..

size 5??? hehehe...

Unknown said...

choosing undergarments much more like selecting partners other than shoes. there comfortable and supportive. :D

Joan^Of^Arc said...

nahh undies are sumthing we wear under our cloth n ppl dun care how it loonks..because they dunno..they wont talking around or gossiping about it..and we dun need to match it or wat..but shoes are sumthing ppl see and comment..same as our partner!p/s sum relationships were destroyed because of ppl's talkings!

Unknown said...

relation just like undies lah, supposedly secret, only u and the undies know about the issues. when people know about yours secret and talking about it then the relation destroyed

mcm darjah satu english aku

hahak

sudah sudah.

khairil m arif rashid said...

damn.. leaving comments on blog(s) is addictive pulak.. hahah.. got work to do.. i'll comment on ur blog some other time aight.. hahah..

p/s:best bace orang punye comment.. hahah

Joan^Of^Arc said...

wahh jadik cam tempat debate blog aku :D if we love sumone..we want the whole world to know..yer dok?we dun want ppl to know what kind of panties or bra we r wearing..kan?kan? besides, human r visible..every action org akan perati n cakap..it's not a secret anymore...

p/s if sumone loves me..i want him to tell the whole world that i am special n how he proud to be a part of me! :)

Anonymous said...

"p/s sum relationships were destroyed because of ppl's talkings!"
imho : kedua2 belah pihak kena tolak ansur dl and jujur.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are around 230 dollars on every page. But finally I found this locate selling them for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking as far as something that meticulous make. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 350 bucks everwhere. But for all I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that singular make. The prices seeking the shoes were around 230 pounds on every site. But definitively I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

i love mark ecko :))

Anonymous said...

marc ecko rocks!